WB NEET UG Counseling 2021: The result of the seat allocation in Round 1 will be published today
WB NEET UG Counseling 2021 Round 1 Seat Allocation Result to be released today, February 9, 2022. Candidates can follow the simple steps below to verify the result.
The Directorate of Medical Education, West Bengal will publish the Seat Allocation Result of WB NEET UG Counseling 2021 Round 1 on 9th February 2022. The result of the Round 1 seat allocation can be viewed on the WBMCC official website at wbmcc.nic.in.
According to the revised schedule, the allocation result of round 1 will be published on February 9th at 4:00 p.m. Round 1 admissions will be from February 10th to February 12th until 4:00 p.m. In addition, the last date for seat surrender for candidates admitted in Round 1 is February 12, 2022. Seat surrender is not possible in Round 2 or later.
WB NEET UG Advice 2021: How to check the result of seat allocation in round 1
Candidates who wish to check the seat allocation result in Round 1 can do so by following the simple steps below.
- Visit the WBMCC official website at wbmcc.nic.in.
- Click on the WB NEET UG Counseling 2021 Round 1 Seating Result link available on the home page.
- Enter the credentials and your seat assignment result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check and download the seat allocation result.
- Keep a printed copy of the same for future reference.
Candidates can find more details on the WBMCC official website.