TN Paramedical Counseling 2021: Registration begins on tnhealth.tn.gov.in – direct link, application form
TN Paramedical Advice 2021 | Registration, choice of choice, ranking list | Photo credit: iStock Images
- Tamil Nadu, TN Paramedical Counseling 2021 has been released and the registration process has started as of today – December 23, 2021.
- Candidates can apply and make the selection until tomorrow, December 24, 2021, 8:00 p.m. on the official website – tnhealth.tn.gov.in, tnmedicalselection.net.
- The TN Paramedical Rankings for Round 1 will be published on December 25, 2021.
Tamil Nadu, TN Paramedical Counseling 2021 has begun and is being conducted by the Medical Education Directorate, Chennai. According to the consultation dates, the registration process for round 1 started today – December 23, 2021 around 12 noon. Candidates interested in admission through this consultation must register on the official website (s) – tnhealth.tn.gov.in or tnmedicalselection.net.
The TN Paramedical Counseling 2021 will be carried out in 2 rounds according to the published schedule. Candidates must note that they must also complete the selection options along with the registration. You only have time until tomorrow – December 24th, 2021, as the window won’t open after 8 p.m.
After registration, the result of the seat allocation will be published, which is provisional and meets the admission criteria. Candidates must check the important dates, steps to apply along with the direct link.
TN Paramedical Counseling 2021: Important dates
|name of the event||Events)|
|Registration begins||December 23, 2021 (today)|
|Last application deadline||December 24, 2021 until 8 p.m.|
|Round 1 result||December 25, 2021|
|Reporting time||On or before December 30, 2021|
Applicants will be informed that the Advisory rules Fill in the mandate choice. If a candidate has not made their selection, their submission for deliberation will not be considered.
TN Paramedical Counseling 2021: How to Apply Online
- Candidates must visit the official website (s) of Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counseling – tnhealth.tn.gov.in, tnmedicalselection.net.
- On the homepage, click on the link “Click here for online advice on paramedical courses 2021-2022”.
- Alternatively, candidates can click on the direct link provided here to Register for the TN Paramedical Counseling 2021.
- Enter your login ID and password, then click Submit.
- Start by filling out the application form by providing all the details.
- Pay the required fee and click Submit.
- At the end, also download and save the registration form.
TN Paramedical Counseling 2021 rules stipulate that all candidates must pay a non-refundable amount of Rs.250 as an online processing fee. This payment must be made online using one of the appropriate methods.