Registration for Round 3 ends today at Jeecup.admissions.nic.in
JEECUP Advice 2022: Registration for Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh Consultation Round 3 (JEECUP 2022) will close today, September 18th. Candidates can register for JEECUP 2022 Consultation Round 2 via the official website – jeecup.admissions.nic.in. In order to register for the Uttar Pradesh JEE (Polytechnic) Consultation Process, candidates must log in with their application number and password, fill out the application form, pay the registration fee, fill in the choices and select the lock option.
Latest: Top Engineering Colleges In India Accept JEECUP 2022 Score, Check now
The result of the seat allocation for the third round of JEECUP 2022 will be published on September 19. Documentary review of the shortlisted candidates will take place on September 20-22, while the admission fee can be submitted until September 23, 2022.
JEECUP Consultation 2022 Round 3: Steps to Registration
- Visit the official website- jeecup.admissions.nic.in
- On the home page, click the activity board
- Then click on “New registration and election of round 3 for the JEECUP consultation 2022”
- Enter your applicant number and your date of birth
- Register with the required data for consultation round 3
- Complete the choices, then click Submit
- Download and print the application form for further reference.
The result of the seat allocation for Round 2 of the JEECUP 2022 will be published on September 14th.